- Choice Grade
A mix of Select & Better (65% – 70%) and #1 Common (30% – 35%). 20 Year Warranty.
- Character Grade
Similar to a #2 Common, which promotes the naturally occurring defects in wood including filled knots. This flooring is structurally sound. 5 Year Warranty.
- All 3 widths are available in most grades, species & stains.
Species & Stains
- Red Oak
- Warm Walnut
- White Oak
- Honey Rose
- Cherry Oak
- Hickory – Natural
- Hard Maple – Natural
- Wormy Ash – Natural
- Turman Hardwood Flooring offers two gloss finishes. The majority of our production is made with a semi-gloss finish.
- A satin finish/low gloss is also available, in 2-1/4″ and 3-1/4″ only.
- Red Oak – Natural, Warm Walnut
- White Oak – Natural, Honey Rose, Gunstock, Cherry Oak
- 9 layer Aluminum Oxide Urethane “No Wax” finish on all flooring.
- Micro bevel on the edge of each piece. All production has square ends.
- 2-1/4″ Width – 18 sf/box
- 3-1/4″ Width – 19.5 sf/box
- 4-1/4″ Width – 17 sf/box
- All flooring is boxed and packaged in an assortment of random length sizes.
- Size will vary from 9″ all the way to 78″
- Choice Grade – average length will be longer due to grading specifications on Select & Better and #1 Common flooring.
- Character Grade – average length will be shorter due to the nature of the wood.
- Turman manufactures a full 3/4″ solid product, tongue & grooved with end matching.
- Engineered flooring and other thicknesses are not available at this time.